Watercolor Wedding Invitations
Custom watercolor wedding invitations templates are designed to help you create beautiful watercolor wedding invitation cards to invite your guests with stylish and gorgeous invites.
Enjoy the customizable format of the invitations that allow you to personalize the wedding invitation wording and design in minutes with the online drag-n-drop editor. After the customization, you can download the printable template or order prints.
Watercolor Wedding Invitations
Browse the custom watercolor invitations professionally-designed by independent artists. The templates are available in the popular colors and feature the trendy patterns and paints, creative artwork as well as unique calligraphy and fancy fonts that will make your invitations look lovely and romantic.
Welcome to the collection of DIY watercolor wedding invitations. Along with the free online editor it offers you
a great opportunity to create unique wedding invitations using pre-made templates and designs.
The advantages of using this collection:
- You save time and money. Using the templates is much more affordable than asking a wedding boutique to design the templates for you from scratch.
- Unique design. You get unique invitations that you won't find anywhere else. All the templates are available exclusively on this resource because I don't post them anywhere else to make sure you get the unique design for your wedding invites.
- 100% personalization. You can make your wedding correspondence color and style be a perfect match for the primary wedding theme. Each invitation design is a part of the wedding invitation suites that include all essential wedding stationery like detail card, reception card, RSVP (reply card), wedding program template, save the dates, thank you card and more. You can even find the bridal shower invitation in the same design.
- Easy customization. You can customize each template in record time. No need to be an experienced coder or designer. Neither you need any software for that. Make subtle changes to the existing templates or create your own invitation designs.
- Download or order prints. You can download the template in PDF to take care of printing the cards yourself. You can also save the design in JPG or PNG to send the invites digitally via social media or email. Or you can order the prints and I'll print them out and handle everything for you so you can receive personalized invites printed on a premium paper, sign them and put into envelopes to finally send out to your wedding guests.
Wedding invitations etiquette.
The things you need to mention on your wedding invitation cards:
- Who is getting married, when and where. Specify names, time and location
- Who is hosting the celebration
- How to reply to the invitation (website, RSVP card, etc.)
Choose the color palette that will be a perfect fit for your personality and wedding day theme and create personalized watercolour wedding invitations to make your friends and family fell honored and amazed by the invitation designs that inspire.