Simple Wedding Invitations
Enjoy the collection of simple minimalist wedding invitations that feature chic design, gorgeous color palette and cool minimal decorations that make the invites look stylish and luxe. Choose the design, customize it online easily and create beautiful wedding invites.
All wedding invitation templates are 100% editable and can be personalized in minutes via the easy online drag-n-drop editor.
Simple Wedding Invitations
Browse the exclusive options of minimalist wedding invitations templates and create lovely classic wedding invitation cards with a sleek design in minutes to make your wedding invitations match your primary wedding style.
Each invitation has a complete wedding invitation suite that comes with all the essential enclosure cards in the same color and style.
Simplicity is new excellence.
The minimalist and neat design is a trend that's becoming more and more popular these days. For a good reason, to be honest.
The simple wedding invitations look clean and elegant, adding a sense of both formality and elegance to your wedding day. Such things as letterpress, foil, and monogram have become an integral part of the modern wedding invitations too. Because these elements make the invites look amazing.
Why choosing the invitations from OnPlanners.
- A great variety of timeless unique designs with pretty geometric figures, stunning fonts and calligraphy. Over 1500 wedding invitation templates in the most popular styles: elegant, fancy, rustic, vintage, rose gold, floral, watercolor and more. Welcome!
- Simple customization. You have the opportunity to personalize the text and design of the invitations via FREE online editor right in your browser in a few clicks.
- Various formats to choose from (PDF, PNG, JPG).
So you chose the design, already personalized the wording and finally ready to create beautiful invitation cards.
Here are three ways you can make that happen:
- Download printable PDF files and get them printed at the professional print shop or online printing service.
- Order prints in our shop for an affordable price and get them delivered to your address in record time, so you’ll only need to put each minimalist invite into an envelope and send them to your guests. I never use cheap paper. I use only premium paper because I know that wedding stationery isn’t only about the look, it’s also about touch and feel.
- Download the invitations in JPG or PNG and send them in digital via email or messenger.
When to send the invites to invited guests
Etiquette rules read that as soon as you have the wedding date set and a guest list completed, you are supposed to send save the dates to make sure your friends and family clear their schedules and reserve the date or the entire weekend. Do it as soon as possible. Ideally, 6 months before the date to allow for all the necessary arrangements.
Speaking of invitations, they usually go out 6 to 10 weeks before the wedding. If it’s a destination wedding, provide your guests with more time for preparation and inform them about the celebration even earlier - 12-15 weeks ahead of time.
If you don’t have that much time, though, send the invitations as soon as possible.
Want to make a perfect impression on your guests? Make sure your wedding stationery comes in one theme that matches your wedding style. Check out the collection of wedding invitations sets. Each custom wedding invitation suite consists of an invitation, RSVP, reception card, details card. You can also add a wedding program, thank cards, save the dates and more. Everything in one consistent style.
Ready to tie the knot?