Simple Weekly Goal Review Template - Floral Style
Conducting a weekly goal review is a great solution for those who want to improve their quality of life, become more organized and gain the necessary motivation to achieve the desired results. These helpful templates will provide you with a workflow to keep track of your current goals and prioritize and create a to-do list for the coming weeks.
Rest assured that using these practices will help you reprioritize, improve your performance, and begin to achieve your objectives more effectively. All you need to do, is download and print the template and attach it to your weekly planner.
Sections available in this template:
- From 1-10, How Do You Feel Overall About Last Week;
- Review Your Last Week (Celebrate your wins and reflect on your losses);
- Biggest Wins (List 3-5 major accomplishments of the last week);
- Biggest Mistakes (List 3-5 things that didn't let you make the most of the last week);
- How I'll Improve (Elaborate on the steps you're going to take to make next week great).