Simple Yearly Goal Review Template
The Yearly Goal Review Template will allow you to give an accurate evaluation of your annual performance and draw conclusions about whether you have achieved your goals and whether you have managed to realize your expectations. Let the recorded information help you allocate your resources as efficiently as possible and contribute favorably to your professional development.
Sections available in this template:
- From 1-10, How Do You Feel Overall About This Past Year?;
- Review Your Last Year (Celebrate your wins and reflect on your losses);
- Biggest Wins (List 3-5 major accomplishments of the last year);
- Biggest Mistakes (List 3-5 things that didn't let you make the most of the last year);
- How I'll Improve (Elaborate on the steps you're going to take to make next year great).
Add new comment